Can you tell I’m in full-on vacation mode?
We’re closing in on the finish now… and today, I’m here with… summer hats.
If everyone is self-conscious in a swimsuit… well, nearly everyone is self-conscious in a hat.
Which is why it’s key to find a good one.
This is your list.
1. COOLIBAR WOMEN’S CONVERTIBLE ROLL-UP SHELBY SHAPEABLE POOLSIDE HAT UPF 50+, $59. — Hats are always so tough to pack, so I love this one by Coolibar because it’s collapsible. You can roll it up. I know what you’re thinking about the chin strap, but you need one on a boat! Available in Tan and Black.
2. SARAH BRAY BERMUDA DAISY SUN HAT, $200. — If you can’t bring yourself to use a standard chin strap, check out this hat by Sarah Bray Bermuda, which comes with a chic ribbon. I own this hat myself and love it.
3. ERIC JAVITS FLOPPY HAT, $375. — Want the luxury version of the collapsible hat? This is it. Comes in 10 colors.
5. MADEWELL PACKABLE BRAIDED STRAW VISOR, $34.50 — Hold the phone. I found a packable visor. And check out the price. Ordering it now.
6. GIGI BURRIS ISOBEL BOW-EMBELLISHED STRAW SUNHAT, $375. — Looking to go incognito? This is your hat.
7. GIGI BURRIS ETE RAFFIA HAT, $355. — If you’re looking to make a statement, here’s another great one by Gigi Burris. Pair it with a white linen dress and nude espadrilles, and you’re done. The hat’s the star.
8. PRADA RAFFIA BUCKET HAT, $795. — If you have a small head and a big wallet, this is the hat for you. My goddaughter, Ali, owns it and looks adorable in it. *(Ali, your head isn’t really that small!) Comes in eight colors, including Yellow (my pick), Black and Tan.
9. LOLA HATS HULA SKIRT HAT, $300. — Lola Hats is a great brand with just a few styles of straw hats, but all of them are great. I’ve bought most of the styles over the years. The Hula Skirt (the “skirt” is detachable) is one of my favorites.
10. BORSALINO AMEDEO PANAMA QUITO WIDE BRIM HAT, $310. — For you men out there who feel left out, this is your hat. Borsalino Panama hats are iconic and last a lifetime. Think Sean Connery. Now, get the hat.