Awards season is in full swing in Hollywood.
Last night was another biggie: The Critics' Choice Awards.
The Power of the Dog took home the top honors for Best Picture and Best Director.
But who won the all-important red carpet?
Believe it or not, I was just as wowed by the men as I was by the women.
1. Selena Gomez in LOUIS VUITTON: If I had to pick only one winner from last night, I’d choose Selena Gomez. This custom Louis Vuitton gown in the perfect shade of red is everything you want in a red-carpet look. Kudos to Kate Young, her stylist.
2. Jean Smart in VALENTINO COUTURE: All I can say is Jean Smart looked smart in this custom Valentino. Understated, elegant, chic. She also took home Best Actress in a Comedy Series for her role in Hacks, so it was — all around — a really good night.
3. Jung Ho-yeon in LOUIS VUITTON: The star of Squid Game is killing it on the red carpet this season. No surprise that she wore Louis Vuitton. Jung is a House Ambassador for the brand and, just last week, she opened the Vuitton runway show in Paris.
4. Demi Singleton in MIU MIU: The actress who plays Serena Williams in King Richard wowed in custom Miu Miu last night. This beaded look is somehow youthful, and all grown up all at once. Which makes it perfect for this 15-year-old actress making her first rounds on the red carpet.
5. Jasmin Savoy Brown in PRADA: The star of Yellowjackets (one of my favorite shows) is quickly becoming a darling of the fashion world. Prada doesn’t dress just anyone, after all. And this pale pink pleated gown served up some serious old Hollywood glamour.
6. Elle Fanning in OSCAR DE LA RENTA: Elle Fanning is a longtime fashion darling, so she rarely misses on the red carpet. This custom Oscar de la Renta sequin fit and flare dress is quintessential Oscar. Bravo to Co-Creative Directors Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia for hitting it out of the park… again.
7. Kristin Wiig in RODARTE: Sexy see-through gowns are quickly becoming a thing this awards season. Emilia Jones, star of CODA, wore a black Givenchy see-through dress at The SAG Awards. Brava to Wiig's stylist, Karla Welch.
8. Jamie Dornan in VALENTINO: Jamie Dornan is so hot that he really could wear a burlap sack and still look good. But, if you’re going to shower and shave, well — you might as well put on Valentino.
9. Tony Goldwyn in BRUNELLO CUCINELLI: Brunello Cucinelli, best known for making luxe cashmere clothes, absolutely killed it with this double-breasted velvet suit. Classic with a twist. Perfect for Goldwyn, who comes from Hollywood royalty.
10. Alan Kim in DOLCE & GABBANA: Alan Kim, who won our hearts in Minari, definitely takes home the award for most adorable on the red carpet last night. He usually wears Thom Browne, so this red Dolce is a departure, but I’m here for it. Just love.
Who were your favorites from last night? Let me know in the comments!